March 7, 2014

Bam Bam's BBQ -- 4.8

Surprisingly, I don't have too much to say about Bam Bam's! It's just such a man place to eat that even when I talk about it I sound like a man.

Meat, good.
Slaw, good.
Sauce, good.


Couple of girly notes:
-It's a super chill atmosphere. The big long tables gave it a community feel, I could talk to strangers there and be okay with it. Maybe even make some friends (shrug).
-Be prepared to eat a slab of meat off of a tray. Cuz you eat a slab of meat off a tray.
-Try all the sauces (even the yellow one) and develop your own opinions. That is also a reliable life motto.
-The brisket was. so. good.
-Ribs let me down. They weren't saucy enough and they didn't fall off the bone.
-Next time I want to get a brisket sandwich and I really hope they put coleslaw on it cause it was amazing.

Follow Bam Bam on instagram because they do sell out of meat if it's a busy day and he will keep you updated! @bambamsbbq

Eat at Bam Bam's. Bam Bam's, GOOD.

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment